SL LASERS BLACK DIAMOND LASER TREATMENT
• Exfoliates and refreshes
• Large pore reduction and firmer skin
• Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
• Blackhead removal
• Pigmentation removal
• Age spot removal
– A medical grade mask composed of mineral mud of volcanic rock, applied to the skin prior to our laser rejuvenation treatment.
– You will hear “popping” sounds when the laser is fired and will feel a slight tingling or warm sensation as the laser removes the carbon.
– As the laser passes over the skin, it destroys the carbon particles. This process abolishes any dead skin, excess oil, and impurities that the peel has engaged with, thus cleansing and exfoliating the skin simultaneously. This results in immediately smoother, firmer, and brighter skin.
– The treatment will also stimulate collagen and elastin fibers within the skin, assisting in smoothing out fine lines & wrinkles.
No, there is no downtime. You will be able to return to your regular activities directly after the treatment. The majority of patients report no pain, they only experience a slight warming of their skin and a light prickly feeling. No anesthesia or topical is needed.
This may vary per individual. Results are dependent on your skin type, area being treated, as well as the area size. As a guide, carbon laser treatments usually require 6 – 8 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart. Contact your SL Lasers specialist to arrange a free laser consultation to discuss a laser treatment plan that suits your needs.
This treatment can be used on any body area in which consists of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, acne, or surface pigmentation. Most common areas of treatment include the face, neck, decolletage, hands, back, and buttocks.
As with any laser treatments, you must avoid exposure to direct sunlight before treatment, during treatment and for some weeks following treatment. Your SL Lasers therapists will advise you based on your skin type and the nature of the treatments that you are receiving.
The SL Lasers therapists do sometimes need to refer clients to their General Medical Practitioner for assessment and when in doubt will not treat until a medical clearance is provided. SPF must be worn daily.
* One session every 2 weeks for R650.
– Carbon Treatment