PERMANENT MAKE UP TRAINING:
- Fundamental Permanent Make Up.
- 3-Day refresher course. (For qualified Permanent Make Up artists)
- 1-Day Permanent Make Up boot camps. (For qualified Permanent Make Up artists)
- Workshops. (For qualified Permanent Make Up artists)
- MasterClasses. (For qualified Permanent Make Up artists)
- International conferences. (For qualified Permanent Make Up artists)
ADD ON COURSES:
- Hair Follicle Simulation, also known as HFS.
- Paramedical. (Skin Needling, Areola Reconstruction and Tattoo Removal)
INTRODUCTION AND COURSE OBJECTIVE:
Thank you for considering and showing interest in our training. Permanent Make Up is in high demand! Earn up to R2500.00 a day! Our training is based on the newest advanced techniques which are easy to learn and provides better results!
OUR TRAINING IS THE NEW GENERATION OF PERMANENT MAKE UP:
All our training is accordingly to national as well as international standards for accreditation (PMSI and PCASA). Our training is on the highest level and provides students with all the skills they will need to become a professional Permanent Make Up specialists.
OUR MAIN AIM IN PERMANENT MAKE UP TRAINING IS:
- To enable you to do quality Permanent Make Up treatments.
- To educate and empower new and existing Permanent Make Up artists on how to do a treatment more professionally.
- To further the Permanent Make Up industry with quality bootcamps, MasterClasses, workshop and international Permanent Make Up conferences.
- You will find that our advanced innovative techniques and training make learning easy.
- Anyone qualifies to train as a Permanent Make Up technician, and though beauty background will be an advantage, it is not a requirement.
- International recognizable accreditation is obtained through our fundamental training.
PERMANENT MAKE UP TRAINING FRAME WORK:
Our Permanent Make Up training is based on latest advance and painless techniques, which are easy to learn and provides the best results.
- Information and facts on Permanent Make Up.
- Infection prevention control plan.
- Skin anatomy.
- Know your machine.
- Know your needles and safety cartridges.
- Colour theory.
- Art of drawing Eyebrows, Eyeliner and Lips.
- Implanting colour and stretching techniques.
- Steps to follow during a procedure.
- Healing / Aftercare.
- Different Permanent Make Up procedures.
- Marketing your business.